Intersolar Europe is the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry. It takes place as part of The smarter E Europe – the continent’s largest platform for the energy industry. It focuses on photovoltaics, solar thermal technologies, solar power plants, grid infrastructure, and solutions for the integration of renewable energies. Under the motto “Connecting solar business,” manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and project planners and developers from around the world meet in Munich every year to discuss the latest developments and trends, explore innovations firsthand and meet potential new customers. Intersolar Europe will take place from May 11–13, 2022, at Messe München.
It is held in parallel to three more energy exhibitions as part of the innovation hub for new energy solutions. At the accompanying Intersolar Europe Conference, renowned experts shed light on hot topics in the international solar industry.
After three decades of working towards a sustainable energy supply for the future, Intersolar, the world’s leading exhibition series for the solar industry, is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. Having started off as the local Solar ’91 exhibition, Intersolar has evolved to become the most important solar industry platform in the world. The exhibition brings together pioneers and drivers of innovation within the solar industry, since 2018 under the umbrella of The smarter E Europe innovative platform.
Intersolar Europe is organized by Solar Promotion GmbH, Pforzheim, and Freiburg Wirtschaft Touristik und Messe GmbH & Co. KG (FWTM).
● Photovoltaics ● Solar Thermal Technologies ● Solar Plants ● Grid Infrastructure and solutions for the integration of renewable energy
Who Will Visit
◆ Installers and Integrators ◆ Distributors ◆ Project Developers/ EPC Contractors ◆ Architects/Energy Planner ◆ Energy Consultants ◆ Manufacturers ◆ System Suppliers ◆ Investors and Analysts ◆ Utilities ◆ Government Officials/ Policy Makers
● Your international platform: Industry professionals from 155 countries and exhibitors from 49 countries are your future partners, driving the internationalization of your company.
● Showcasing innovation: The innovative power of the industry is on full display, at every exhibition booth, every year – and in the 1,090 submissions we have received for the Intersolar Award since 2008.
● More than "just" products: With a conference, special exhibits, workshops and forums, the accompanying program showcases international industry trends and solutions that will transform the market.
● Innovation and tradition: For 27 years, Intersolar Europe has been the most important industry platform for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and partners in the solar industry. Together we will shape the future of energy supply.